Follow My Footsteps.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Will It {eva} End

Urgh ................ So rite now at this very second im home alone writing dis dumbass paper dats due tomorrow i know you probably wondering why i took this long to write it idk i was hella busy i mean my big PROM is sat nd shyt need to get done so wateva don't judge me i just thought i share dat i mean everybody been coming out the wood works today callin me but i ca'nt talk nd write a paper at the same time its jus not goin to work because one or the other will be half ass nd i hate bein half ass but im so freakin tired right now i want To SLEEP man when i finally do hit the sack its gonna be one hell of a sleep lol well let me stop talkin to yu nd finish dis Shyt so i could dream bout doin sum shyt dat would probably get yu in trouble in some places lol WOW
HELP ME lol nah playin im to much Choooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<