Follow My Footsteps.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Karma

Ha ha ha is all i have to say bout dis matter dats devloping as i write to yu so i dnt really have much to tell yu rite now but i will keep yu up to date wit this bull nd it has nothing to do wit me .. i mean who knows im a "hot ass female round here" lol(A'z <--(I love my Friend)Word To Describe me LOL) yea aight so here it is from wat i know old dude cut mad ppl off tha wrong ppl off left sum fake ass ppl wrong him nd be wonderin why shit neva work out 4 him now he bout to feel tha fire up under his ass yu should have put a fuckin thinkin cap on instead yu though wit ya lower half nd now yu stuck damn dats why i dnt do da whole fallin inlove bullshyt neva cant get shyt together so i tell them kick rocks lol but as a friend im here lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<