Follow My Footsteps.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Love,Cherei

:::::UPDATE:::::
Life rite now is great tomorrow da last day of my of skool ***YEP YEP DA GURL GRADUATES****
N E in a week i plan on moving out into my own place =) to happy with dat one.
talkin to a boi dats makes me happy nd drama-free he my babyboo aka Da Hunnie nd he waitin 4 me to get home i hate to admit this but i have fallen 4 him nd he has to so nothing but greatness wit us to come "We 50/50 No one will come between us It's You & Me" <---(those are his words not mine) my favorite season is comin up which means shopping spree *lol* otha than dat ima miss sum ppl but not very many im going to have a great summer i hope dnt want to jinxs it lol

OH YEA SPECIAL THANKS YOU TO THE THREE LOVELY LADIES THAT COMMENT MY LAST POST I WILL TAKE EVERYTHING YU HAD TO HEART THANK YOU 4 TAKING THE TIME OUT TO READ WAT I HAD TO SAY OH YEAH LOVE ALL YU GUYS BLOG I READ THEM ON A DAILY EVEN WHEN I DNT WRITE A POST ON MY PAGE.
THE LADIES
behold_a_lady
Katrina is a Princess
[$ H A R O N A]

UNTIL NXT TYME-CHOW...................

2 comments:

  1. So hard to find love nowadays, happy for you girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool ass blog! Really easy on the eye, and not just cuz of your pretty face lol I'll be back when you update! Til then... stay up!

    118

    ReplyDelete

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<