Follow My Footsteps.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

50 Feet Rules Of My Life

(Only Use When i feel disrespected,out of place,me tyme,annoyed,etc)

Sum ppl may say this applies to their day to day livin to me it applies only to those above ...... but lately i have been using it more and more lol i mean i'm not a mean type person i'll show love to ppl as long as they show sum love to i respect ppl as long as they respect me And give me my ME tyme from tyme to tyme we will have no problems aight lol "You Cool I'm Cool We Cool" Case Close. Here are my reason 4 My "Give Me 50 Feet"
  1. Boiz tryin to run game on ya gurl STOP da madness start a convo wit show me y i should give yu sum time out of my life Duh(LOL)
  2. Gurls dat assume dat because she date a guy every girl around him wants him or n e girl who he knew before ya two was together GET IT Together Yu Look Foolish.
  3. Dumb Actin ppl dat might not even be dumbut act in such a way i can't stand dat not now not ever...

Well Dats My Thoughts bout it So Its Wateva.............Cherei LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<