Follow My Footsteps.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

When I Close My Eyes

India Arie Pictures, Images and Photos
"Brown skin, you know I love your brown skin I cant tell where yours begins, I cant tell where mine ends Brown skin, up against my brown skin Need some every now and then oh hey Every time you come around, something magnetic pulls me and I cant get out Disoriented, I cant tell my up from down All I know is that I wanna lay you down."-India.Arie Brown Skin
This is how i veiw him when my eyes is close nd nothing but silence is around me
I Guess Yu Can Say I'm At PEACE Nd partly Head ova Heels 4 BayBoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<