Follow My Footsteps.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Is She A Ryder????

Wats ya day of a ryder ??? honestly I define it as a person who no matter wat happen is by ya side no matter how mush yu f**k up dat person is like ur personal diary dat at n e tyme yu need dat person they will be there no matta if its 4am or 12pm dat person will always have ya best intrest at heart dat person would do no wrong to yu dat person is a one in a billion there is no one like them to yu dat person is a person dat can start off as a friend become a best friend to a life tyme ryder do yu have one yu might not have found one but i belive dat theres a ryder for every one yu jus have to be smart enough to keep that person nd don't let go SO PAY ATTENTION yu might miss dat person may be its love or hate but I'm A RyDER To All Dat Know *Cherei111490

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<