Follow My Footsteps.

Friday, May 22, 2009

I Think i Found Happyness

i have been talkin to him every day he makes me smiles nd gets my mind off of things we knew each otha 4 a while but neva full talk like we dod now i tal to him all day nd all night lately he is tha only person i talk to nd he knows it we jus a like n so many ways im usually not tha type to say all dis but he makes me feel different its lookin like its nothin but good for us i'll keep ya posted who knows one day yu might see his pic if i decide to show yu chow ttyl

3 comments:

  1. im happy for u girly, but never allow ur happiness to depend on someone else, let him add to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im happy for you!! You totally deserve nothing but the best beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<