Follow My Footsteps.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Broken Promises,Careless Acts,Kind Words.

you know i was always told as a lil kid dat "sticks and stones may break your bones but words will neva hurt you"<----- Remember dat lol Yu know when i was younger i thought dat was sum bull my mom told me so i would'nt hurt nobody feeling or when sumbody try to hurt mines .....On Another note Lately Ppl been on Sum Me Myself nd I,I Can't say i dnt sumtyme act dat way but its always boss dis boss dat talkin bout All i Need is me adittude dats not true ppl were meant to be love by sumone maybe not now but it will sumday as much as yu say yu dnt care bout ppl feeling yu do its like "Do Onto Othas As You Do Onto You " In other word treat ppl the way yu want to be treat nd nothing less.....Sumtyme life Seem Heartless But Its Ya Job To Make Dat Heart Beat Riite?????With Love There Is Hate=In order to love sumone you must hate sumthing dat make make yu love dem in the end dats how yu make ya Love UNIQUE.life quote Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<