Follow My Footsteps.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Playin Chess Aka Life

Im askin Myself mad question right now nd no im not mad nor sad im Grownin into a more mature individual having learned the first couple of life lessons nd makin tha best of wat ppl taught me nd runing wit it (Here's some of my question):

  1. Why have i just relize that i can only control myself nd not others?
  2. Why am i neva in a Successful Relationship When i try nd be tha best?
  3. Am I living My life to its very best or am i half assin it?
  4. Does Anybody think like me?
  5. Why it Seems like music is answering my question instead of a person?
  6. how Can A person Care So Much Dat They start to Love ?
  7. Is Bein Me Stopin Me From Caring Bout Othas ?

IDk i was jus thinkin i neva been dis PROUD of myself Like i am Now nd I'm Lovin Life Rite Now Its Jus Incomplete[ Wat Yu Think Feel Free To Answer My Questions I Would Like to hear Wat Yu Think]...............

1 comment:

  1. i feel u on these questions girl. keep ur head up and realize God has everything planned out, life will improve in due time and God will bless u with a man worthy of u. Have faith

    ReplyDelete

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<