Follow My Footsteps.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Speechless In A Good Way??





Okay so here tha deal with me i been stuck on dis boi i use to date 4 a min but i also keep my eyes open we not together nd he seems to be in another relationship nd im not tha one to play sideline so i dnt like to be cuff down all the tyme i usaually get bored after a while so i neva seem to be in relationship 4 long i mean im a great girlfriend yu just gotta work to keep my attention nd i dnt gotta have the world i happy wit tha most simplest things n e who so while i was stuck i also talk to few males ova the past 3 months bump dat since new years i been chatting wit more then one male not sayin im a hoe i jus talk mad of them wanted to wife me but im cool wit dat im doin me 4 a while maybe get sum summer love lol yea well i have cut sum of these boi off lately im down to like 2 nd a half i know yu probably asking wat the hell is a half i only talk to dat boi when im bored nd have nothin else to do lol i know dats wrong but hey im allowed to do dat keep ma choices avaible im bout to move out in like two nd a half weeks im so happy then a bigger search 4 Mr. Right nd not jus MR. Right Now lol lately everbody been tryin to hook me up talkin bout its weird i neva seem to stay wit one person nd i say they neva seem to keep up wit me lol lately i been talkin to dis boi he hella fine but he like 4 years older than me ma mom love him dats a supa plus nd i think i met ma match he do the same things i do to males nd i kinda attracted to dat dats a first he keepin me on ma toes ha ha i'm Textin him rite now lol he wanna hang???????

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<