Follow My Footsteps.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wats Love????

I Ask My Self Wat is Love Every Day now im not one of those girls dat every time i get a man nd like a week into tha realtionship im like im so in Love wit so and so not me dat dnt make no sense i at least gotta know yu 4 a good year or so dependin on our relationship or who im talkin to im not puttin no one down im jus statin my feelin like i said take it or leave it its jus a thought right now in my life im trying to figure out do i love this boi i know we use to date but then it became long distance so we ended it we was cool we had fun no problems wat so ever we would probably still be together if we did'nt move away from each otha well dat was like a year ago nd sum change we stay in contact on nd off we flirt alot wit each otha nd i know ther sumthin going on between us jus dat neither of us want to be the first to say it but i think i do love dat boi i mean he is like the only male dat makes me happy nd makes me smile non stop wen i'm wit him its a feelin dat i want bac nd now im movin bac home wher he is at now i want to get bac at him But do i Love Him Or am i jus Lonely nd want attention...................

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<