Follow My Footsteps.

Monday, April 13, 2009

OOO So GOOD

Now I Know Dat Rite Now I'm Being Supa Stubbornin But In reality I'm Doing So Good In my Book.The Way i Deal Wit Things Are Lkye using The Left Side Of My BRAIN Nd Not Tha Right But I learn From My Mistakes I learn How Ppl Work I may Be Out Da Box On a Daily But I Check out Every Thing around me (Examplesz)

  • Men,Boiz,Dogz,A-Holesz,nuccasz,Jerks,HornbaLLsz(LOL)- I mean hey dats how they act or should i say present themselves to me personally lol N E Who i have learn and still learnin from how to deal wit them i will let any of them know in the Quickness
  1. Dat i Dnt Fight Ova dem(Wat If Yu In Da Wrong keep movin life to short to deal wit dat mess)
  2. I dnt need yur Money i Can Make My Own(now if Yu Want To Be Bonnie & Clyde Dat Cool wit Me If Yu Got I got When We Dnt We Both dnt Not One takin Nd Not Receiving Stuff )
  3. Make Me Happy Wit Small Things(i Dnt Need A lot yu Dnt need to Do alot Wit me to make me happy i will be kool wit jus chillin at da crib instead of take out make it yourself would yu mad points in my book.and i understand when yu dnt got it it ruff out here i got yu yu got me 50/50 deal all da way)
  4. Dnt i Repeat Dnt LIE (If i keep it 100 wit Yu all i ask is dat yu keep it 100 wit me i would respect you more in tha long Run) *Remember Dat*

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<