Follow My Footsteps.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Reasons

Okay so Rite Now I'm not Really Happy Bout Sum Things So I Decided 2 Write It Out 2 See If It Makes Any Sense Instead Of Keepin It 2 Myself.........
  1. Well I'm Still in Skool rite now ma last yr (Whoo) N E Ways I'm not the best student neither lol real talk but im tryin to get the hell up out of there so im going to stuck it up nd get it ova wit..
  2. Former Babyboo Drama I dnt understand us we mad kool one min then we give each otha the silent treatment i know for a fact that there are still sum feelings between us but we kinda far from each otha rite now (Story 4 another post lata on) N E Ways we not in a relationship but we always seem to flirt with each otha i mean im not cuff down but he always seem to have a gurl so sum tymes i get push bac but i understand that part he is the most loyal,humble, funniest,sweetest guys i have ever met dats why i'm so cool wit him but besides dat when we finally get together its like we bac into our lil world nobody else nd all da bullshyt in our lives goes out tha window (i know you probably asking why ya to ain't together well we long distance cause i'm in skool nd he move bac to our hometown nd we both don't like long distance relationships i like to be able to touch him ) but lately he seems to be changing he not actin like his self nd i don't know why i mean i jus seen him like a couple of weeks ago and he seem fine well i know there was sum thing on his mind he was'nt tellin me i really was to happy jus being wit him nd i really hated that i had to go so soon but N E Who we left on a good note well to me we did but when i tried to talk to him he ignored me nd dats not like him so this pass week he finally speakes to me only a few words but i can tell he miss me but sum thing was wrong so i'm really a straight forward type person i always like to keep things 100% no Bullshyt so i told him i need to talk to him ASAP waiting for him to call or sumthing but he doin sum things dat really hurtin the shyt out of me i mean i got a couple of days till i move bac home we was planning to work things out but rite now determines tha out come of my situation weather we talk friends or lovers i'll keep yu posted......

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<