Follow My Footsteps.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Love Letter #1

Dis is mah thoughts ma feeling my all so bear wit me coming straight from my heart so be kind ....
N E Who I want To Be Wit sum one Who On my level i want dat old skool love story type song to play when i'm wit yu i want to be able to pick up the fone nd yu be there to answer every tyme i dnt want to have to say my guy is truthful to my ladies i want them to know dat already i want to be able to slow dance to our favorite song where ever we are i want to be 100% wit yu always i will never hurt yu on purpose nd i hope yu would do the same i want yu to say i'm wifey 4 lyfe ,im ya boo,ya heart,ya all, ur betta half, i want to be the girl yu would love to be wit 4eva no i dnt cling to yu like a leech i like my space nd i'm going to give yu urs i'm not the jealous type so talk to who yu please jus dnt cross the line between chatting and fuckqing i want strangers to feel our love i want to be able to hold yu when i want nd i want to hold yu so tight tell i can smell like yu "when i Cry Yu Cry" I want tyme 2 stops when we kiss i want to look back nd say
'I Love Yu"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<