Follow My Footsteps.

Monday, April 20, 2009

And So Its My Life

Rite Now Having Mixs Feeling Bout A Lot Life
not really understanding things clearly i dnt know y i do this to myself i give my all nd yet i seem to be wasting my tyme my precious time on ppl who can give a fuckqz how i feel yea dey may say they care but dats sum bullshyt i was listenin to i hate to feel this way i hate having to think back to when i was happy...Datsz Sum Shyt I not sayin i'm da best person to be makin dis seem big but hell i'm bout to ppl i know are on some sorry levels at life nd i wanted the best for them but they dnt get that they think the wnorld is against them maybe but NOTme but yet they treat me like shyt wats up with dat i hate to say i hate somebody but its coming close to me say Fuckqz u nd ursz. But I Keep Askin My Self
WHY??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<