Follow My Footsteps.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ova Thiinkin

I Should I Could I Have Made Sum Changes Not Doing Wat I Did In Da Past Lettin Go of Stuff Very Easy Neva Thought It Would Be. Lifes So Funny To Me LOL I Realize Now Dat In Order To Cry Yu Must Laugh Before Or After I'm Just Lettin Yu Know Keep Yu UpDated Wit Stuff I Hope To One Day Help A Gurl or Male (I Dnt Discrimnate LOL) In N E problem If They Read The Words Dat i write Well I Guess Dat A Story 4 Another Day -*Funny Thing Tho I'm M.I.A 4 So much other Than Bloggin WoW I Found My New Love lol.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<