Follow My Footsteps.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

LiiFes LessoNz #1

Photobucket Why Do ppl Show Me They Worst But Yet Say dey are tha best *idk*maybe dats how iit alWayz been i jus was blind..... my Life Is Bout To TAKE OFF 18yrs of age bout 2 Graduate Then off To Be On My own How Many ppl can say dat not many.I Have to give my self tha "- (Side Eye) 4rm sum life choice i made i feel like at da time i need it but i come to agree with mah self i need no one but myself {Ppl think dey know me NOt Evn I Startin To Hate ppl Slowly ((((PLEASE SUMONE SAVE THA HUMAN RACE)))) LOl.......I Need Closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<