Follow My Footsteps.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Good Tyme Should B Betta Tymes

rite now im packin thought i would write sum stuff on my mind Lol i guess listen to sum old skool music bring bac so much memories lol i probably was'nt alive 4 sum or was a babe lol but i grew up around music so im a child of music i probaly was conceive on music lol n e who i was thinkin well really reminsing on my past there were some good tyme bac then i hope they repeat themselves well at least sum...im so confused bout alot of shyt rite now but i figure its actually makin me a betta person i hope or preparin 4 sum shyt i learned how to not show love to all nd love ppl 4 themselves nd when they show theyselves to dem believe dem always do wat rite 4 yu im mixed up now so i hope dis shyt makes since imight read it ova but then again life dnt got a backspace so i might jus leave my mistakes on the page....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<