Follow My Footsteps.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

UGH F**k Relapsed A (LIL)

Soooooo... My ass relapsed today nd cryed ...i was in a good ass mood this mornin today. fck. then my ass txt him.. for what reason idk. oh yea i wanted some DAMn closure. like how yu just play me like im shit. yu out ya fckin mind... he lost my TRUST! IDGAFLYINFCK what girl he talkin to... when i want closure give it to me live your life . i'll most def live mines.... got me actin out of character nd shit.. i suppose to be happy now wasted 7 1/2 months of my life just to come out of it cryin HELL NOOOOO! Karma A Btch. watch. im far from pity.. so ima let life take its toll on his asss. ima blogg the rest of the night. i need my happiness back. bout to read nd comments some blogs...



PEACE....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<