Follow My Footsteps.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Something Like New....To Old

Sheesh Where Do I Start......


I Was thinking Bout Startin a New Blog.. Maybe A Sister Blog To This One. Aww Can Yu Believe That This On Is 1 Yrs Old.=D With All My M.I.A. Moments.. Nd DRAMA. Im Still Bloggin Today Was Slightly a Good Day... It Would Have Been Better If I Would Have Seen HIM...



Yes Yes I Know Alot Ppl Think Im Dumb To Still Wanna Be Around Him. Since He Hurt Me.. Nd At Times I Tell Myself That. But At The Same Time.. I Can't Seem To Let Him Gooo. Not On Some Fatal Attraction BullShit. But Just Being With HIM. I Can't Even Stop Smilin When I See Him... Its Like i Feel Brand NEW. I LOVE The Way He Touches Me. I Love The Way He Speaks To Me. =) In My Eyes He Can Do No WRONG. Even Tho It's Reality That He Has....


Never In My Life Have I Felt Like This... Bout Somebody. I Feel LOVE But At The Same Time I Feel Pain Cause DAMN He Not MINES..=( When I Be Thinkin Bout Stuff i Be Wantin To Call Him Nd Share With HIM. When I Haven't Heard From Him I Get Worried. When Its Nice Out I Wanna See Him. Spend The Day With Him. Cuddle With Him... But DAMN Reality Hits Me BAd.. Cause He NOT Mines... Nd I Have No Right Actin Like His Girlfriend When Im Not. So I Must Hide How I Really Feel. So That My Feelings Won't Come Across So Strong.. I Sometimes Have To Act Like I Dnt Care When I Do.. Some Times I Must Ignore Things I See ..... At Times I Can't Even Think Straight. Sometimes I Feel Like Cryin... Sometimes I Even Feel Like Laughin....



I Miss the Old Days Like Hell. If I Could Have Those Back Better Than Ever... I Would Be So Grateful...
I Figure Some Shit Out Tho.. It Seems Like Every time I Try Nd Go Start Something NEW With Another Guy It Always Turn Sour Nd Me Nd The Guy Never Work Out So Then Im Back To Being Alone.. Being Push Back Into His Corner.. IDK If He Seems Happy With HER. I Really Dnt Want Details. Cause It Hurts to Much... The Most Unselfish Thing I Will Ever Say Is.. If SHE Makes Him Happy In Ways That I Can't. Then So Be It. Even If It Hurts Me Like Hell. All I Want Is For Him To Be HAPPY. Nd That Right There I Think Is TRUE LOVE.....

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Keep up the great work! Come visit me at www.HalleAnderson.com

    ReplyDelete

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<