Follow My Footsteps.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Nd So It Goes...

shit shit shit shit!!!!! ughhhhhh.i swear yesterday i must have been a damn fool..... ugh why did my ass go see him. knowin darn well what his intention was. nd i fell for the dumb shit to... FCK! okay so i had a WEAK moment over him.... never eva will i do some dumb shit like that again.



okay so for the moment he got the best of me. well fck it. it was the first day of summer yesterday.... so i guess GAMES ON!!!!!!


letting the sun hit my face. fck it i live in the BIG Apple. bound To Find someone Who Wants Me. Lol.=) Updates Allll Dayyyyyy Until Plans Fall upon Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<