Follow My Footsteps.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Letter To A (LOVE)

Dear, Love


With everything we have been thur.. i would never want you to go away.... even the pain you cause my heart i have never gave up on you.. as long as my heart beats i will always Love You... you are My 1st Love.... many ppl would say im to young to say that.nd say leave you alone you are no good for me. but i know you are meant for me. you bring a happiness to me i never knew was there you make me smile so fckin hard.. you make me sad at times so much my heart aches... your touch is like silk to my body. not for nothin you saying you Love Me too. Made my heart stop beatin nd skip...best day of my life. to know that you are some what feeling the same. makes me know that everything im doin is not a waste.. The Day My Life Changed 10-11-09..With All My Heart Nd To The J On My Heart.... I LOVE You Boobie..5-22-10 muahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<