Follow My Footsteps.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

{FAST}PAIN...Dies Slow.

........


I Dnt know where to start... my mind just keep movin. emotionally i can't keep up......
i think i cry myself to sleep for the past two months. =/ i guess im tryna think clearer by cryin since it's so rare to me.....

i never thought i would feel the way i do now... smh.......

i seen something i dnt think i was suppose to see...
for a while i felt a sudden change in My Love. shit was changin. them mornin txts stop comin from him first. lil nicknames were rare nd far between. i held on tho.. what can i say i truely fell i found my love.



i seen HER picture... nd all i could say to myself was What Bout Me???? My Feelings Were Bruised. what had i missed. what happened to us... Why Was Someone Takin My Love From Me...... But Yet I Told Myself Thur Thick & Thin Im Standin My Ground. I LOVE HIM JUST THAT MUCH.I Wonder If He Know..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<