Follow My Footsteps.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 1... Happy.=)

So it took me a Whole week. in counting 7 full days to get over a 7 1/2 month Fling. Now im not saying its not a thought on my mind. i just came to the conclusion that HIS Happiness Is Not Mine To Have.. i realizes this is truely a life lesson. one to grow with nd not to forget but to remember so that i won't make this mistake again.... dnt get me wrong he truely is a good guy. with a good heart just a lil off track at that moment finding himself.... i dnt blame him for any heartbreak or tears i've cryed. he has some what turned into my best friend. nd i love him dearly. nd would be there for him. just not in a romantic way anymore. maybe in the future but as of right now we are JUST friends we can still hang. no problem. i would not intfer in any of his relationships. nd i hope he would do the same....


for a week i just cryed... txtin him was hard. some of the things he said should not have been said at that moment. cause my state of mind was off. nd not once did i curse his name. all i ask was WHY?


i some what think he knows the pain he cause because we have yet to see each other in the physical. for the past week. nd everytime we do make plans to meet something always seems to come up. which is funny. i have to laugh cause its sorta cute. but in all we both have to face our issuse... i have to let him know whats on my mind. cause i need to grow from this.. it's crazy at this very moment im actually smiling . just cause i made myself happy.



OMG. CHEREI ACTUALLY HAPPY.=) no lie it finally feels good to let all my pain go... now waiting for the right guy to come along. maybe today or nxt week. or nxt month.or even nxt year. all i know is that Cherei loves herself more than any man could ever love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<