Follow My Footsteps.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Yu Welcome.

i never seem to amaze myself any more the shit that i do or the shit i say no longer surprise me. i just dnt give a lot or granted. dnt get me wrong i keep my gates up . im a lil nervous tho i might let sumone thur nd ima be back to square on but lifes bout takin chances so ima jus take a leap of faith nd see where it leads me..... on another note im gettin sick im thinkin bout goin to the docs cause how im feelin who knows.... i'll be back lata on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<