Follow My Footsteps.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oh Snap A Update ...







.okay so this is my update wit pics...... lol anyways im still lookin for a job since i move bac home to the big apple with few lew luck but its all gud i know im bound to find sumthing soon.(SO YEA!!!! TO ME)anyways im going to start lookin for a college i wanna go to for the next two years then off to ma dream skool for another 4 years of my life (yes im lookin for a career lol not a job)as of rite now im single but also balancin meeting new guys and stickin wit ma ex/Bestie Hunn'e wow lets see how that works out lol ima keep ya post for now on cause i relize ya dnt judge my decision. As of rite now listenin to ma itunes while preparing to go chill wit this boi i met he cool we talk for like a hour last night (lets keep our fingaz cross on this one lmao)but yea hangin with him ma best friend/cuz is here at ma house bout to kick it wit her nd hopeful take ova the world(Evil Laugh)Ha Ha Ha ..... My Moood Is Happy/ Content ...Here's my pics tho i look different i guess oh yea My BIRTHDAY COMIN UP NXT MONTH (YES BIG 19) i thought i share that cause i love ma big nd ima stated that all the way till my b day come... okay here yu go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<