Follow My Footsteps.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

((Whoa))Gettin Personal...(a LIL)

Hii........Um i was just sleep so im kinda off it a lil
(lol) hey everybody has there days.
Nd i thought to myself maybe yu should let those lovely bloggers
know a lil bout yu..UM we have a BIG problem tho i'm
a very private person hmmmmm... i tend to sugar-coat alot of my feeling nd my personality on a daily.



i know yu probably wanna stop readin since yu think im phony but wait im not im just very protective of my heart jus me personally nd rite now i at a in between state so its kinda boarder-line privacy...

well whateva ima let yu get piece by piece of this lovely Lady....


First of all...Name: Cherei (Pronounced Sha-Ray)
18 1/2 yrs of age
Birthday is November 14 (Yea Babeee Scorpio)
Favo Color: PURPLE
Favo Food: Chicken
Status:Single;( (LOL i'm trying )
Soon to Be College-Kid
Born In the Big Apple
Fashion-Addict
Height:5'11
Want More?????????? Let Me Know I'll Try and keep a open mind (hopefully).
Song Being Played At The Moment Of The Post:Neyo"Nobody"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<