Follow My Footsteps.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Takin Me for Granted.....

Oh....My
Am i yet again doing this repeating myself, what kind of bull is this????
i keep going back on my words for yu nd yet again i play myself or betta yet yu play wit me
again i ask who older??? i want to start over but then again i startin to think
not with yu ... but its like yu have sum hold on me...


i mean why should i feel this way then if i said any thing yu say sum shyt like"i didn't tell yu to fall for me.wrd i got that type of affect ha ha ha" oooooo sum times yu make me wanna slap all ya damn taste buds a mouth
yu to confident in me not leaving ya side like yu run shyt maybe
for a while i allow yu to but fuck that now
i guess I'm sayin this is almost turnin into a pink slip for yu
homeboy i finally realize that i would hurt yu more with out scream or crying or just playin ya game

nd jus leave yu alone nd see how fast yu fall not to be mean yu are truly ma heart i adore the good times we have....but then again it feels like bad times is starting to creep up on us...

I'm tried of sayin the same stuff every day to myself when so many tell me what i can not see betta yet what i choose to believe i mean what yu want me to do???? yu dnt have to answer that i'll answer it or yu.... either way i forgive yu but i would respect yu more if yu keep it 100....

Cherei.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<