Follow My Footsteps.

Friday, September 10, 2010

missin

caught up w/ my thougts not in a bad way tho.... alot stuff goin on havnt spoke in four days thats a new record.. im tryna do me. make myself more better, i see he doin the same, dnt get me wrong my love is so strong for him.. i just need my space... like he wrote earlier on fb,, time & space is everything you give me that i'll give yu the world... lets see how this goes... he's miles away right now nd all i can think about is gettin this new job... nd a part of me wishes i was laying nxt to him. smellin him,touchin him. everything thing bout him.. time will tell. good nigth,.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<