Follow My Footsteps.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Another thought another day.

Hmmm where do i start....


laying down think, wondering,feeling.
Today i was hoping would be a good day. but know me nd how lifes going for me now. i doubt alot of things lately....


i ran across a converstation that change my life forever. me as a person etc...
it was the first converstation we ever had.... that was the day i thought would never end... i went from being depressed. to having butterflies in my tummy.

Hearing his voice at first i was ready to put him in my friend catergory...thn as our convo progress i realized how much we were alike. how well we went together... never felt that way before bout anybody.... that made me nervous..


meeting him was a nervous morning. i woke up early. figured he forgot till i got his txt. asking was i ready... nd from then on i said yes..


flash forward almost a year later.... so many mixed emotions, half -ass convo, lil mis trust, pain, forgiveness, the i Love you's..... the not responsives txts. to the calls just to hear eachothers voice. to the late night txting. to the fb status....


i miss him alot... i miss waking up to his good moring txt..his random txtin thur out my day.. i miss his random subs for me on twitter. i miss being his baby.. now i dnt know where i stand in his heart.. nd that right there breaks my heart. wish we could just be happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<