Follow My Footsteps.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Brief Visit.

At once im here.... well technicaly im not. my computer is actin really slow so its hard for me to blog anything which pisses me off.... i been wantin to reconstruct my pg for a while its just that everytime i try my computer freezes... and im rarely on the laptop.. ima try it on there one of these days i promise... im reading blogs mostly.. ima get back to commentin them alot of yu blogs help me out in alot of ways.. so i guess im thanking you also...so much as taken places im mean not much but its fair share..... i broke my nail yesterdayy. blahhh. lol.... ima keep this post short... im around readin new blogs. new bloggers old bloggers... i'll be commentin soon.=) Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<