Follow My Footsteps.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Someting to call my OWN

i want it. i deserve it. i will respect it.


dat word LOVE.

that word really scares me. i guess cause when yu start sayin dat yu finally let dat person see yu .the person yu been looking in the mirrior for all so long.

i can't hate. everybody wants it at one time even if they had it. nd lost it.

i dnt wanna sound like a lil girl with fairy tales. cause my life is far from a fairy tale.
i can say i neva been in love. but then again im still young. i keep telin myself dat cause it gives me reason to look for it. to give new ish a try.

with every new. comes the old.


Am I Ready...........

1 comment:

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<