Follow My Footsteps.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Once Upon A Time

Sooo. I was asked do i believe in Love.
well to be honest i dnt know wat it is to not believe in it. never told anybody i love them.
I Dnt like to get caught up. nd risk gettin my feelings hurt.
Dnt Get me wrong i do care alot bout ppl. in my life. ppl i know would be there for me. And I'm Happy.

But Sometimes i just want that simple 90's love song type love, relationship.
Until then i'll keep what i got. it keeps a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<