Follow My Footsteps.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Far From The End.

iDnt get myself at all.
Dats a problem, but then again it's my problem and not everybody else.
iDecide to start writin how i feel instead of. bullshitin. nd keepin everything to myself.
cause in the end the shit erks the hell out of me.


Have you ever felt like everything you do.ends up makin yu happy for a second then it ends up hurting you.what fuckery...
i find myself questionin everything i say nd do. nd that goes for everybody around me. i observe more.. stuff dat gets to me i can no longer hold it in. i must speak my mind.

i'll be damn if i let somebody walk ova me.disrespect me. treat me in a way i dnt deserve.



Sheesh i feel i do give 100 in somethings. dat involves my feelins. not in the stuff i should be giving 100 in. SMH. like i said its my problem. dat i must solve. to be continue......

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<