Follow My Footsteps.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

(Naked) Truth....

Sheeesh i never thought i would ever be able to voice my opinion Like this but i guess soo here i go....



Im STUCK. Im A Fool In Love, A Heart-Broken Girl,A Undercovered Bitch.....


my life has lil to no success everything i want seem to always never go my way.. to the point i feel like shutin out the world nd cryin till i crawl up and die...
but some part of me will not allow me to do that soooo.I Wont Im Gettin My Shit Together One way Or Another...... im in loveee nd i mean i got the shit bad.. cause no matter what im always ready for him... but then again i am very sensitive the lil thing make me nervous.. i mean the floor fell in before whos to say it been buit back. or it won't happen again... sighhhhhs i wish i knew the right way to go about it .. ima just fall back nd let time solve my issue...CHOW.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely can emphatize with how you are feelng, good luck and I hope everything works out in your favor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel every word you're saying. Love makes us go buckwild sometimes. But keep your composure, true love takes time. Don't do something that took time built that could ruin in seconds<3 best of luck hun.

    ReplyDelete

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<