Follow My Footsteps.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Letter To My First Love.

Dear "J" ...Boobie,


Its so much i want to say you in person......But i can't. I mean you like my best friend, of course yu my lover... so much has happen between us that i wouldn't have wanted to share with no one else. We go well together. but i guess yu dnt wanna see that... yu think im to good for yu i think im just right with yu.... yu think yu dnt make me happy. yu made me the happiest. even threw all the bullshit nd unnecessary shit you've put me threw.. why is it i love yu just a lil more every day... i think of the song.Usher-"Can Yu Help Me."nd my first thought is yu... then i play "Heartbreak Hotel." nd think of yu with so much hate... why do i cry so much over another human.. i always wonder do yu even notice.... or am i ust another girl yu say I LOVE YOU too... sighs... lord knows how much i wanna be with yu.. but he also knows im not sittin around long for yu to realize the blessin he has givin yu in me... I LOVE YOU. but my mind dnt trust ya actions. yu know the sayin goes.. your action speak louder then your words.... make me know that loving yu is not a complete waste... "A "J" On Heart."-Cherei

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<