Follow My Footsteps.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Been A Min.....

Okay so i know its been a minute since the last time i was bloggin nd im so sorry i haven't been able to express my thoughts so ya know i got to be buggin cause i been keep alot of shyt to myself so let me get you updated on wat has been happening in my so called life. okay so ya remember dat boi dat i was so happy wit okay so we dated nd everything was cool then i relizes that we was not meant to be wit each other so we mutual ended nd we stop talkin even tho we agreed to stay friends you know wat tho i jus talk to him like a couple days ago it was weird cause we have'nt talk since da day we broke up but its cool no hard feelings. any ways goin on with life so i move back to my home town i got my own place nd everything tryin to do me jus a lil update till later on nd i promise to write bac.....

1 comment:

  1. good to hear things are okay. Dont fret bout Ol boy it just be like that sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<