Follow My Footsteps.

Monday, July 20, 2009

And So Shyt Continues Part 1

Let me get back on my shyt I dnt know wats been up wit me lately I been slaking 4 a while talkin bout im fine when im not holdin mad shyt in nd 4 wat im da only one hurting here lol I know finally I gotta laugh at myself for being dumb.I mean im letting mad shyt get to me nd ya know dats not me. But im cool this is tha day shyt changes im on tha team of me shyt 4 a while lets see how that goes. Currently Listenin 2 : Jay-Z- D.O.A Finally Jay is back nd betta than eva ya know i love me sum jay his music is my life lessons so i guess ima be going thur alljay music today until nxt time Chow..........LPDB

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Lifes Lessons



Ahh, who wanna bet us that we don't touch leathers
Stack cheddars forever, live treacherous all the et ceteras
To the death of us, me and my confidants, we shine
You feel the ambiance, y'all niggaz just rhyme
By the ounce dough accumulates like snow
We don't just shine, we illuminate the whole show; you feel me?"-Jay Z (Dead President)Reasonable Doubt {June 25, 1996}<